Hazelcast version has been updated to 3.12.2.
- Team and role-based access support
- More flexible credit (voucher) system
- Multi-Factor Authentication support has been added. See here.
- Promo code confirmation position not intuitive
- Add button for indexes overflow on Firefox
- Field validation on login screen triggered when clicking to
Forgot your passwordlink
- Custom map config dialog moves row height on error
- Credit card icon is distorted on Firefox
- Completed the Beta stage and launched Hazelcast Cloud 1.0 GA.
- New UI for login and registration.
- Enabled the User code deployment feature for Hazelcast Cloud. You can now run the executor service, entry processor and queries with custom objects.
- Added the missing import statement for the Go-lang example.
- Added the missing TLS password for the downloadable sample clients.
- Added more explanation (tooltip) for autoscaling.
- Removed the unused static files.
- Improved the misleading label when creating a new cluster.
- Fixed an issue where the "New Cluster" page was blank when you visit it sequentially by manually entering in the browser.
- Fixed several typos on the emails.
- Fixed an issue where the dashboard and client API was showing different map sizes.
- IP Whitelisting: Introduced IP whitelisting that allows you to restrict the clients that can connect to your cluster. See here.
- Autoscaling: Introduced automatic scaling (up or down) of your cluster depending on the memory utilization. See here.
- Introduced a page with maintenance warning to be shown during the Hazelcast Cloud's maintenance works.
- Improved the message for the resetting password operations requested by the users.
- Introduced a mechanism to clean up all the resources (map configurations, secrets, network policies, etc.) after a cluster is deleted.
- Added the allowed IP's field into the cluster details page.
- Fixed an issue where the "Billing & Payments" page was missing the invoice numbers.
- Added links to the past invoices and receipts under the "Billing & Payments" page.
- Fixed a validation issue where the UI was sending login requests for invalid form fields.
- Fixed the malfunctioning offline detection.
- Introduced a timeout to the metric query so that the cluster detail page is not destroyed.
- Improved the cluster detail page so that the chart panels are now hidden when the cluster is stopped.
- Fixed an issue where the Java client sample was not working since
mvnwcould not be executed.
- Fixed the issues in the Go client sample that caused indentation defects.
- Fixed an issue where the cluster details were still accessible for the deleted clusters.
- Fixed an issue where the "Cost this month" field under "Billing & Payment" page was not resetting.
Updated 12 months ago