- Fixed an issue with Logging Integration in Hazelcast Enterprise
- Fixed an issue with GitHub OAuth
- Fixed an issue with applying promo codes
- Fixed an issue with the custom classes uploaded to GCP
- Introduced Social Sign-On with Google and GitHub. You can now start using Hazelcast Cloud with a few clicks.
- Hazelcast 4.1 in the cloud now
- Improve customer invitation and signups
- Several improvements with GCP Enterprise Clusters
- Fixed an issue with payment approvals
- Fixed an issue with metric calculations
- Fixed an issue with users Invitation and decommissioning
- Fixed an issue in the GCP Enterprise cluster scale-up
- Introduced GCP Cloud Provider support, now you can create an Enterprise cluster on GCP
- Official Hazelcast Cloud CLI is released
- Official Hazelcast Cloud Golang SDK is released
- Unified VPC Peering flow. Now you can handle VPC Peering flow by using hzcloud cli for all cloud providers
- UK Post Code validation in the Payment Method screen is fixed.
- Cluster management API using GraphQL
- Added the ability to reset token/password
- Fixed an issue where some clusters were failing during creation
- Fixed an issue in Map loader upload
- Improve the Cluster listing page speed
- Fixed an issue where a stopped cluster couldn't be deleted
- IMDG 4.0 clusters are now available in Cloud Starter
- Added a Description field for IP Whitelisting entry
- Fixed an issue where User was asked to pay the credits when trying to delete a public cloud account
- Fixed an issue with Management Center IP whitelisting not working correctly
- Fixed an issue where the Cluster Start time was showing incorrectly on the UI
- Added confirmation popup on WAN replication deletion
- Several UI improvements
- Support for MapLoader And MapStore
- Support for Azure Cluster creation
- Support for Hazelcast 4.0
- Fixed an issue where Team couldn't create a cluster
- Public Access Option For Enterprise
- Public IP Whitelisting Support
- WAN Replication
- Support for Create a Cluster [cluster creation] and management in AWS.
- Connection via AWS VPC peering.
- Connection via AWS Private Link
- Replication to multiple Availability Zones.
- Scale Up / Down for Clusters
- TLS Encryption for the data in transit.
- Logging integration.
- Custom Classes upload to support user defined objects.
- Support for all the Hazelcast data structures.
- Support for Java, .NET, Node.js, Python and Go and clients.
Hazelcast version has been updated to 3.12.2.
- Team and role-based access support
- More flexible credit (voucher) system
- Multi-Factor Authentication support has been added. See here.
- Promo code confirmation position not intuitive
- Add button for indexes overflow on Firefox
- Field validation on login screen triggered when clicking to
Forgot your passwordlink
- Custom map config dialog moves row height on error
- Credit card icon is distorted on Firefox
- Completed the Beta stage and launched Hazelcast Cloud 1.0 GA.
- New UI for login and registration.
- Enabled the User code deployment feature for Hazelcast Cloud. You can now run the executor service, entry processor and queries with custom objects.
- Added the missing import statement for the Go-lang example.
- Added the missing TLS password for the downloadable sample clients.
- Added more explanation (tooltip) for autoscaling.
- Removed the unused static files.
- Improved the misleading label when creating a new cluster.
- Fixed an issue where the "New Cluster" page was blank when you visit it sequentially by manually entering in the browser.
- Fixed several typos on the emails.
- Fixed an issue where the dashboard and client API was showing different map sizes.
- IP Whitelisting: Introduced IP whitelisting that allows you to restrict the clients that can connect to your cluster. See here.
- Autoscaling: Introduced automatic scaling (up or down) of your cluster depending on the memory utilization. See here.
- Introduced a page with maintenance warning to be shown during the Hazelcast Cloud's maintenance works.
- Improved the message for the resetting password operations requested by the users.
- Introduced a mechanism to clean up all the resources (map configurations, secrets, network policies, etc.) after a cluster is deleted.
- Added the allowed IP's field into the cluster details page.
- Fixed an issue where the "Billing & Payments" page was missing the invoice numbers.
- Added links to the past invoices and receipts under the "Billing & Payments" page.
- Fixed a validation issue where the UI was sending login requests for invalid form fields.
- Fixed the malfunctioning offline detection.
- Introduced a timeout to the metric query so that the cluster detail page is not destroyed.
- Improved the cluster detail page so that the chart panels are now hidden when the cluster is stopped.
- Fixed an issue where the Java client sample was not working since
mvnwcould not be executed.
- Fixed the issues in the Go client sample that caused indentation defects.
- Fixed an issue where the cluster details were still accessible for the deleted clusters.
- Fixed an issue where the "Cost this month" field under "Billing & Payment" page was not resetting.
Updated 3 days ago